Monday, June 5, 2017

"The Purpose of Life"

This week I listened to a great talk called "The Purpose of Life" by e. Franklin Richards. I have been listening to a lot of talks from the 70's.  In his talk he says that struggles can become stepping stones if we do not get discouraged and I strongly believe that. Lately being in the office has been a little trying for me. I don't really like sitting at the computer all day, but I know that this job has to get done and I guess right now its my turn to do it. I also listened to another talk where Packer talked about the gospel being a piano. With the fullness of the gospel there are many keys. For example one key may be faith which is very important. Another may be baptism, also very important, or tithing. As a child of God I have to learn to play each key at the right time in my life. 

I know that sometimes things get hard but if we remember who we are and why we are here, I am sure we can persevere :)  How can we fail with God on our side?

-Keanan

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. 
-Proverbs 20:7

No comments:

Post a Comment